Out team has a strong track record of innovative and pragmatic programme design.
The evidence of can be seen in the level of outcomes, impact and completion rates achieved for our clients.
We have four clear design principles when designing programmes for our clients and learners. Learning must be:-
- Practically focused
- Impact based
- Cost effective
- Lead to recognition for the learner, normally by way of a qualification
By applying these principles, we devise creative routes to achieving learning outcomes that may not be immediately obvious. Our relationship with our awarding body and academic partners mean that we understand exactly how innovative we can be, but still stay within the rules!
When tackling a new programme design challenge, we:-
- Analyse the requirement
- Identify what success looks like
- Consider what the obstacles to success are likely to be
- Develop a “smart” route to achieving the learning outcomes
- Think about the user experience and consider how this can be optimised
- Identify how technology can help (and hinder)
- Think about what practical support learners will need
- Agree review and reporting requirements
To date, this approach has achieved completion rates for our clients that are well above industry norms.
For further information on our programme design services, please contact us on 0845 890 2549.